Any one can approach Roshni Laparoscopy and Infertility Centre for their fertility treatment without any hesitation. For the appointment with Dr Rajesh Bhaktha, one can make the telephone call or one can also send the email for the appointment. The treatment starts from the discussion of all the previous history of both the partner a thorough examination is done for both male & female partner. The following investigations may be carried out initially which includes
- Wife (Day 2 FSH,LH, Prolactin, TSH, Day 21 Progestrone)
- Base Line Scan by Trans Vaginal Route
- Husband FSH
- Semen Analysis
- Follicular Monitoring
- Routine Blood & Urine Test
- Screening for HIV, Hepatitis B, STD’s (husband and wife)
- Tubal Patency Test- To check the patency of the tubes.
- Hysterosalpingography (H.S.G.) to check the fallopian tube.
- Video Laparoscopy is performed to inspect condition of uterus, tube and ovaries, fibroids in the uterus and cysts in the ovaries.
- Video Hysteroscopy to assess the condition of the endometrium only when required
All the above investigation is carried out by Doctor himself other than the blood test. After Study of above investigations the possible cause of infertility may be pointed out for that we are offering following treatment to the infertile couple :
- Super Ovulation with IUI ( Intra Uterine Insemination)
- Medical Management of an Ovulation
- Sperm Freezing and Banking
- Video Hysteroscopy / Laparoscopic Surgery for correction of Tubal defects
- Andrology / Male Infertility
- Tubal Reconstruction
- Any Other treatment which is appropriate